Kids West Team
Trevor Oldfield AM JP
Chief Executive Officer
Having lived in the Western Sydney area for over 40 years, the depth of local knowledge has enabled me to help identify the needs of the community with genuine care and compassion. I have enjoyed working as a volunteer for many community organisations including the State Emergency Service since the age of 14.
With over 20 years experience in Senior Management and Customer Service, together with a strong background in a sales environment, I have developed a strong appreciation for the diversity of our Community and an ability to communicate at all levels.
I currently hold the position of President of the Parramatta Chamber of Commerce which enables me to further keep in touch with Community needs and issues.
The appointment as CEO of Kids West has been a logical step in my career and I have no doubt that working with such a great team of Board members, I will be able to make a positive difference in the lives of our Kids.
- 2009 – 2012 President of the Parramatta Chamber of Commerce
- 2009 Elected President of the Parramatta Chamber of Commerce
- 2008 Elected Chief Executive Officer of Kids West Children's Charity
- 2008 Elected Vice President of the Parramatta Chamber of Commerce
- 2008 Awarded Life Membership of Kids West Children's Charity for Service and Dedication
- 2006 – Present Director of the Parramatta Chamber of Commerce
- 2006 Awarded the Order of Australia for Community Service
- 2006 Government of NSW Premier Award for Community Service
- 2004 – 2012 Chairman of Wentworthville Small Business Community
- 2002 – 2006 Director of Millennium Foundation, Westmead
- 2001 – 2009 President of Wentworthville Leagues Club
- 1992 – 2008 Chairman of Kids West Children's Charity
- 1991 Founded Kids West Children's Charity
- 1989 – 2009 Director of Wentworthville Leagues Club
- 1985 – Present Justice of the Peace
Kids West Committee
Executive and Members
Kids West has successfully recruited Board member volunteers from NSW Police, Ambulance and Fire brigade as well as local business leaders, Doctors, Nurses and those with Administrative skills. This has placed us in a unique and powerful position to raise funds and ensure that those funds are distributed to areas giving the best result possible for our community.