Kids West are making a difference. By identifying the real needs of Western Sydney hospitals and bridging the gaps in life-saving equipment and resources, our donations are going to where it’s most needed and truly helping local families.
How your support helps:
- $7.2 million in donations to date.
- 9 humidicribs at Westmead Hospital have been gifted by Kids West.
- An estimated 40% reduction in the number of babies admitted to Western Sydney hospitals for shaken baby syndrome since our prevention project started.
- Kids West have delivered over 3,000 gifts to children in hospital at Christmas and more than 7,000 gifts to disadvantaged families.
- We’ve purchased custom wheelchairs for children with special needs and 3 speciality walkers for children with Cerebral Palsy.
- We’ve provided over $350,000 for regional families suffering from the drought.
- We support breakfast programs in 5 schools in low socio-economic status (SES) areas.
The number of humidicribs at the Children’s Hospital at Westmead gifted by Kids West.
Our donations to date. Let’s keep it going!
The estimated reduction in the number of babies admitted to Western Sydney hospitals for shaken baby syndrome since our prevention project started.